Monday, October 31, 2016

Week 22 ~ Happy nonexistent Halloween!

Happy Halloween! No one really celebrates Halloween here, but our zone is going paintballing today! Boo yahh.

Last p-day we climbed the Dom Toren again. It was fun to see all the beautiful fall colors from the top. My legs were sore for a couple days after haha. And I finally bought some boots! 

We had some great lessons this week with Michael, Kester, and Jeremy. They are all progressing and doing well! Kester is pumped for baptism! I freaking love that dude.

The Netherlands is so beautiful in the fall! All of the trees are changing colors and the weather is so nice... well it's starting to get freaking cold, but I like it.. (just gotta keep telling myself that).

It was Zr. Wilkinson's half way mark so we went to McDonald's to celebrate. In the morning I hid in the other room for like 10 minutes while Zr. Wilkinson was getting ready. Then when she came out, I jumped out and scared her and yelled, "Happy half way!!!" Hahah pretty sure she hates me ;) Oh and I wanna give a special shout out to Zr. Wilkinson's mom! U da bomb ;)

Zr. Wilkinson had MLC (a meeting for all the zone leaders and sister training leaders) on Friday, so I went to Den Haag for the day on exchanges! It's always fun to go to a new city with different companions and shake it up a bit. You get to see how other missionaries do missionary work and it's cool to get new ideas and perspectives. We had some awesome door conversations that day! Den Haag is a cool city.

I love you all! Eat some candy for me.

Love, Zuster Fordiani

1-Inside the Dom Kerk
2-Elder Torrie as a midget
3-My homie Elder Smith!
4-View from the top of the Dom Toren










No comments:

Post a Comment