Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 32 ~ alcohol chocolate...and SNOW

HEYYOOO.

Another monday. Another email.

First off, shout out to my Mom and brother Anthony! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you people!

Second off, it snowed!!!!! It was super weak, lame snow, but it still snowed nevertheless.

This week was crazy. We had MLC up in Leiden, Netherlands on Friday so we got to have a sleepover in Gouda on Thursday night and then another sleepover on Friday night in Zoetermeer! Which means I got to see both my MTC comps! It was so great. MLC was really good and I learned a lot! It's always fun to go get spiritually uplifted and see all my friends! Saturday was insane and the trains were all screwy so we ended up traveling for SIX HOURS to get home on the train. It was death haha but we met some cool people and I met a girl from Utrecht! I love Utrecht.

I got a call from a random number this week and it was ZR LODDERS from Utrecht!! I was so excited to hear from her. She is the best.

Other funnies this week:
I ripped my coat in the armpit... again. Trying to reach my glove that fell in the crack by the train. I was lying on the ground trying to reach it and a guy came up and offered to help. When he found out I was trying to get my glove and not my cellphone he decided not to help though... awkward. BUT tender mercy! When we got on the train I found a glove on the ground!
Our investigator gave us chocolate.... we were eating it waiting for our train and there was a suspicious individually wrapped one. So we broke it open, sniffed it, and deemed it okay. Well it WASN'T OKAY. Freaking alcohol hahah it burned my mouth and then we were just coughing and spitting everywhere. Hahah pretty great.
Zr De Souza and I almost got separated on a train! I jumped on the train and then the doors started to close so Zr De Souza couldn't get on so I pulled an Elder Roberts and jumped through the closing doors and like superman opened them to get through. 

That's pretty much it.

I love you people!

Love, Zuster Fordiani


1-5-Gent!!






​1-Book of Mormon challenge :)
2,3-Dendermonde
4-Some of the snow... it was pretty much melted
5-America vs. Canada hahah
6-New Years eve in our matching sweaters from the ward :)
7-Cluffy and I on exchanges in Antwerpen​













No comments:

Post a Comment