Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 33 ~ refferals up the wazoo

This week was a week of REFERRALS. We contacted a bunch so that was sick! We finished up contacting our referrals and contacted the remaining six this week! We had to take some crazy buses to the middle of no where and walk forever, but we saw some miracles as a result!

We got on a bus on the way to contact this guy named Gwen and we had called him earlier but he didn't answer. While we were on the bus to his house, he called us back and said we should come over in an hour! It was so sick! So we went over there and gave him a Book of Mormon and will be going back this Tuesday with a joint teach to teach him a Restoration lesson.

We also had a Restoration lesson with another of the referrals, Johan! We brought a joint teach and it was a great lesson! He was so excited when we gave him the Book of Mormon! At the end of the lesson his friend came in and we ended up giving him a Book of Mormon as well! Johan then starts telling him to read the Restoration pamphlet and then he needs to read the Book of Mormon and pray about it. Already doing missionary work.

Random, fun things:
FOUR of us in our district previously chipped our front tooth and now have fake teeth
We knocked on this lady's door and she didn't have interest but she did have cookies! That she so kindly shared with us haha
I found a FREE bathroom in a time of need. (That never happens btw)
I stood in Belgium and the Netherlands at the same time... holla
MORE SNOW (that lasted for a day)
I tried escargo and schnitzel!! Both super good. Would recommend
I was sitting next to our investigator, Murtaza, on the floor and he just leans over and goes "tickle tickle" and tickles my feet. Hahahah make of that what you will
One of the sacrament speakers didn't show up to church so the bishop asked me to give a talk with like ONE MINUTE of preparation. IN DUTCH may I remind you. I pulled something out of my butt about the gospel of Jesus Christ and enduring to the end. Hahaha life of a missionary

LOVE YOU

Zuster Fordiani

PS I failed at taking pictures this week so you get to see the only two I took

1-someone needs to wife me (in like three years lol)
2-random church in Lebbeke



No comments:

Post a Comment