Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 6 ~ Tot Ziens Murica

Well, this is it! We're off! We head to the airport in two hours. I can't believe it has already come, but I'm so excited.

This past week has been crazy and hard, but good nonetheless. Saying goodbye to our Suriname elders was probably the worst thing ever, but I know they're going to do amazing things and change so many lives. I seriously can't even remember what happened this week, I just know it was good :)

I have grown so much here at the MTC and have learned to trust in the Lord so much more. I have a tendency to want to do things my way, but I know that if we trust in the Lord, he will NEVER lead us astray.

In Proverbs 3:5-6 it says:

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

I know that God has a plan for us and will help to direct us in the right way. I have seen his divine guidance in my own life and am so grateful for his help and direction. I know that being here on a mission is the most important thing for me in my life right now, and I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ can help us to have a sense of direction in our lives. We all have a divine purpose here on earth, and we can discover that through the gospel. If any one of you wants to learn more you can go to mormon.org or meet with the missionaries! :)

I love you all so much!

Zuster Fordiani

1-Awkward skirt pants
2-Dutchie zusters
3,4,5-Exercise shenanigans
6,7-Saying goodbye to Sister Larson and Brother Bonney :'( 










1- #districtjoosh
2- Our zone family 
3- Onze doden list (our hit list). We crossed out everyone who has already left from our zone and it turned into a creepy hit list on our door haha
4- Our thug welcome pic to the new Dutch






No comments:

Post a Comment