Monday, December 12, 2016

Week 28 ~ lol idek

Hey everyone. I was still sick this week, BUT i'm getting better! Slowly but surely. :) I also don't have tons of time this week so this is gonna be short and sweet. Sorry!

The highlight of this week for me was getting to go to the Netherlands for two days! I freaking miss that place! On Thursday we went to Rotterdam for a zone conference with a member of the area 70 presiding! He taught us a lot about being a high-yield, low-maintenance missionary. That can apply to being members of the church as well. It was awesome hearing from him and his wife and also seeing all my other missionary friends! Then on Friday we went to Leiden for Missionary Leadership Conference with all the zone leaders and sister training leaders at the mission home. We just talked about the mission and stuff, but again it was awesome seeing other missionaries I haven't seen in forever! I saw Zuster Merz!! And it was awesome. I freaking miss her.

Our investigator Chantal is progressing a ton! She is the best. We hope to get her on baptismal date soon! Also, we got Benny and Amelia (father and daughter) on baptismal date this week. It was a really awesome week :) 

I love you guys so much! Merry (almost) Christmas :)

Zuster Fordiani

1-random christmas photos idek



No comments:

Post a Comment