Monday, December 19, 2016

Week 29 ~ I'm so bad at subject lines lol i don't even want to try anymore

It's Christmas time in hollis queens (Belgium).. mom's cooking chicken(stampout) and collard greens(stoovlees). 

Merry almost Christmas people. FIVE DAYS until I can skype the fam. 
This week was fantastic. On Monday we went to Antwerpen for p-day to the Christmas market and rode a freaking ferris wheel. And on Tuesday I went on exchanges with my one true love, Zr Leman in Gent. It was so beautiful! I'll attach pictures below. We also made my "Feed my sheep" photo shoot dreams come true. You'll see what I'm talking about, also below. ;)

We set a baptismal date with our investigator Murtaza! Hopefully that can go through! It was pretty awesome and he also made us curry so like what else could I ask for?

Our mission is also doing a facebook campaign where people can order a Joy to the World video, so we've received a lot of golden referrals from that. These next couple weeks are going to be crazy trying to contact them all quickly! We contacted one this week and he lived by a really nice lake. I don't know if it's just me, but I haven't seen lakes here, just rivers, so I was pretty excited. 

Oh oh oh also we have the coolest new investigator! We street contacted him and were able to set up an appointment with him and have tea in this little posh tea shop (Don't worry we didn't break the word of wisdom people). He is THE COOLEST. He's literally a genius. He has a doctorate in music analysis or something and he has also met/studied with James Watson. Aka the James Watson who discovered the DNA double helix with Francis Crick. Watson&Crick. Ring a bell? I was so freaking excited. #innernerdcomingout. Anyway he's freaking cool and he's from Wales and he was so sincere learning about our religion as well! He had lots of good questions and knew a lot about Mormons already. He looked really excited when we gave him a Book of Mormon. Hopefully we can meet with him again soon!

Some other fun things that happened:
We met an American lady! She was literally the nicest lady I have ever street contacted. She just took our card and was so kind! I love Americans
Zr De Souza and I started doing Jillian Michaels work out dvds together... lol
I cut Zr De Souza's hair

And yeahhh that's about it. 

Here's some pics. 

I love you guys.

Zuster Fordiani

1,2,3,4-Antwerpen!






#Feedmysheep photoshoot
The sheeps were pretty interested if I do say so myself








No comments:

Post a Comment