Monday, March 20, 2017

Week 42 ~ TRANSFER CALLS....... and miracles

Heeeeyyyooo

Zuster Winkel asked President what she could do better and he said, "Get five new investigators this week." That's more than I've personally ever had on my mission. New investigators are hard! You have to teach a lesson and then make a return appointment with them. Zr. Winkel mentioned what President said, but we kinda forgot about it and got to work. Then one after another, our potentials turned into new investigators! We taught four people the lesson of the Restoration and made return appointments with them! We remembered what President had said to Zr. Winkel and decided to try to get five! Sunday morning rolled around and we still had four. We went to church and then started walking this way and that across Lokeren looking up potentials. NONE of them were home. We were getting pretty discouraged. We had one more potential to look up (Cyrilla) before our appointment in the evening with Priscila and Chasidi. I was pretty discouraged. But then I thought, "No! I have the faith that God will help us reach our goal and Cyrilla will be home." And SHE WAS. She let us right in and we taught the Restoration. It was such a testimony to me about goal setting and having the FAITH to accomplish goals with the help of God!

We also had super good weather this week! 15 degrees celsius or for normal American lil homies, like 60 degrees fahrenheit. It was so nice! We had a lesson with two of the new investigators in their backyard and we made freshly squeezed orange juice! We We also jumped on the tramp with Chasidi. It was SO FUN. I love and miss trampolines. We showed her how to play dead man and she loved it.

On Saturday we knocked for almost seven hours straight. Another record for me on my mission. But it was really fun! I love my comps and we met a couple really cool people. We were talking about how cool it would be to meet someone who is searching for something in their life. THEN WE MET ANANA. She straight up told us she was searching for something right now! We gave her the Book of Mormon and have a return appointment with her next week! 

Transfer calls were this week... I'm going to KAMPEN, NEDERLAND!! It's a little town by Zwolle. I'm super excited! I'm going to Zuster Spijkerman's home ward haha so I'll be meeting her family and her dad is the ward mission leader. Pretty funny. I'm super excited because I've heard it's beautiful up there. Also I'll be in the same zone as Zuster Merz, Zuster Lechtenberg, and Zuster Wilkinson! I'm going to miss Zuster Winkel and Zuster Spijkerman a lot though.

Love, Z Fordiani

1,2-haircuts!
3-face masks
4,5-Lokeren
6,7-froggies!!









No comments:

Post a Comment