Monday, September 4, 2017

Week 64 ~ Elder Sabin conference



I´m doing a lot better this week. My throat is still a bit itchy, but I feel loads better.

The best part of this week was our zone conference in Zoetermeer on Wednesday. Elder Sabin and his wife came to visit us. Their message was very uplifting and was mostly about personal conversion and becoming the person God would have us be. I left my notebook at home with all my notes, but maybe next week I´ll share some cool things I got out of the conference! The Eindhoven sisters and we did a musical number as well. Friday was super cool too because it was mission leadership conference so I got to go up to Leiden for the day. Elder Sabin and his wife were there too. They are amazing. It was cool to hear from them again and get even more insights.

We also met with Jasmine this week. She´s a member we´re helping right now and she is THE BEST. She has helped me a lot and she said we´ve helped her a lot. She´s 26ish and is a hip hop teacher. She´s soooo cool! I definitely know that I was sent here at this specific time to meet her. I received a letter from one of my friends who is going through a hard time and then the next day Jasmine told us about one of her friends who had a VERY similar situation. I was able to give her advice and we talked about it together. Jasmine also convinced me to either join or start a tap crew when I get home. hahah so I´m pumped about that.

MLC was super fun and afterwards, our crew hit up the ikea for dinner and then drove home with the windows down. Best night. It was good to kinda let go for a second and remember that I´m a person and need to relax sometimes too. Take a lil moment for yourself every once in a while. That´s my invitation for you guys hah :)

Soooo we got transfer calls and Zr. Klenk and I are staying together in Breda for another transfer. Whooo. It´s crazy to think that I only have one transfer call after this one. SEE YOU IN 12 WEEKS BABY.

have a wonderful week! enjoy my fav holiday (labor day)! eat some bbq.

houdoooeeee!!

zuster fordiani

1-I ran into sister Christensen at the zone conference from back in my Utrecht days :)
2-frog friend
3,4-inside the grote kerk in the centrum of breda
5-another pic from bowling a couple weeks ago






​​​​Us with our investigator Jaqcueline and one of our fav members, Emmanuel! He´s going on his mission in a month to the alpine german speaking mission.




No comments:

Post a Comment