Monday, May 22, 2017

Week 51 ~ 22.05.17

Hiiiii.

One of our investigators had a dream about the number 24 and then she opened her bible and read a verse and it happened to be verse 24... then we came over and she told us she needed to tell us about a dream she had, but not until after the lesson. Then we said okay we're going to read in Mosiah chapter 24 today. She was freaking out.. trippy. Maybe she needs to get baptized on the 24th?? Haha

Zr. Elggren and I decided to pray about a new scouring area, and once we decided on an area we wanted to choose a street. We were both staring at the map and I asked her what she was thinking. She told me she was thinking about two streets and they were the exact two streets I was thinking about! We biked to the streets and gave out a Book of Mormon on each street. It was a really cool experience. I know that God is willing to guide us if we just ask Him.

One of our new investigators also invited his roommate to listen in on our lesson! He's already doing missionary work :) We're really excited to work with both of them.

We met a lot of cool people this week and have some return appointments. I have definitely seen the hand of God in our missionary work and the lives of the people here in Kampen :)

Also, Zr. Elggren told me I was sleep teaching in Dutch about God. Yasssss.

It was a good week! I hope you all had a good week too. Shout out to Anthony--graduating from high school this week!

LUVS

z fordiani

i failed at taking pictures this week. sorrrrrry

1-peanut butter bars
2-one front wheel
3-mirror selfie?
4-we had no pictures so we took one with stroopwafels? idk





No comments:

Post a Comment